Re: Signing up for Taube Tours
From: robinnm (robinnmaol.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 22:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Pat,

Thanks so much for choosing Taube Tours - In case of any problems with the website, please contact Taube Tours directly.

I am copying Jakub Lysiak on this email, and have copied the whole discussion group since you posted this on the listserv. Jakub is the Taube Tours representative and his email address is: jlysiak [at] taubejewishheritgetours.com.

I hope that the problem is resolved quickly and hope to hear a success story soon!

All the best! And, thanks again!

Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2108 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair
Robinn [at] iajgs2018.org