Re: Pre Conference Shabbat program
From: robinnm (robinnmaol.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 14:18:45 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, there will be and we are waiting for the kosher caterer to answer us about the price. The Nozyk Synagogue already has a Friday night dinner which is about 24 zloty and is not bad. I enjoyed it this year and recommend it.

We are trying to figure out if people want to have a hotel Shabbat dinner or to go to the local community.

Do you have a preference?

We cannot have a dinner at each of the three hotels.
Robinn
I am traveling between now and May 8th internationally and may not be able to answer quickly. however when I am in Warsaw in late April I will try to get a meeting with the kosher caterer.

All the best,
Robinn