Re: Pre-conference Shabbat Program
From: robinnm (robinnmaol.com)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 15:23:42 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Billie,

Once again, thank you for your inquiry and thank you for coming to the Warsaw Conference.
We will soon announce the arrangements that I made last week while I was in Poland.
The focus will be meeting with the local Jewish Community for Kabalat Shabbat T'fillah and having dinner at Kosher Delight, the restaurant near the Nozyk Synagogue with them.

We will soon open the registration for these Shabbat dinners before and after the conference. Look for the announcement here in the next few days.

All the best,

Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair
RobinnM [at] aol.com