Pre-conference get together in Jerusalem on June 26
From: Philip Trauring (philiptrauring.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:45:11 -0700 (PDT)
For everyone who lives (or is visiting) Israel and is planning to attend the conference in Warsaw, the Israel Genealogy Research Association and the National Library of Israel are hosting a get-together so attendees can meet, network, and discuss the conference.

It will take place at the National Library of Israel from 4pm to 8pm on June 26. From 4pm to 5:30pm there will be experts from the NLI and the CAHJP to answer questions about their resources that may be useful to consult before the conference, and you can network with others. There will be lectures from 5:30pm to 7pm on those resources as well as how to get the most out of the conference. The space will be open until 8pm to allow further networking.

The get-together is open to everyone interested, and we will have refreshments there. Please register using the following link so we can plan appropriately:

If you're in Israel, I hope we will see you there.
  • (no other messages in thread)