Romanian SIG Luncheon
From: Jay Sage (JaySageFamily.org)
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 15:23:07 -0700 (PDT)

We are opening the social lunchtime gathering to all those who have an interest in the Romanian-SIG.  Twenty spots have been filled for the donor lunch, and we welcome additional guests to bring their own lunch on Tuesday, August 7, from 12:15-1:15 pm, at the IAJGS Conference.  For your convenience, you may order a box lunch on your conference registration form.

The luncheon will take place in the Lublin room.  Please check the conference's Daily Planner for any changes.

Marius Chelcu, Senior researcher at the A. D. Xenopol Institute of History, will join us to answer any questions you may have about Romania.

Please email Diane Bark with your name, phone number and any specific area of Romania that interests you:

        lovetobake2019 [at] gmail.com

Don't forget to join us the day before for the RomSig meeting on Monday, August 6, at 9:15 am.

(Posted on behalf of Diane Bark)

  • (no other messages in thread)