Check your entry on the JewishGen Family Finder (JGFF) for the IAJGS conference
From: Phyllis Kramer (phylliskramer1gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 09:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
When you registerred on JewishGen you had a choice whether your name
or just your researcher number would appear on the Family Finder
(JGFF) entries.  Let me strongly suggest that if you wish to get the
most from the conference, check your JGFF entry and ensure that your
name is listed...if it is not, it's is very easy to fix.

Go to "myprofile" on the upper right of any JewishGen page, and click
on it, then click on "change My Contact Information"; scroll down to
the bottom and you'll see your privacy choices.  While you are in "my
profile" you can see/change your email address,  JGFF entries,
mailing/discussion lists, your donation history etc.
Phyllis Kramer
VP Education & Special Projects , JewishGen