Conference App
From: Kathi (kfreud2gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 19:55:31 -0700 (PDT)
I was in the process of downloading the conference app & realized that I had better check the app details because I have a Windows tablet.
Normally an Android or IOS App will not work on a Windows device. I assume that is still the case & was wondering what options may be available for those of us that are bringing Windows devices. I have a Windows laptop too, but am leaving that home because it is heavier than the tablet. I do have an Android phone, but am new at using it & the font is usually smaller than my eyes would like. I would prefer to use the tablet during the conference. Any ideas? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kathi Freudenheim
--
Kathi Freudenheim, President JGSB (Jewish Genealogical Society of Buffalo)
Buffalo, NY, USA

Researching:
BARSKY, KRANTZ (Yelizavetgrad/Kirovohrad, Ukraine; Philadelphia; other USA);
BRAUDE/BRODIE (Neustadt/Zemaiciu Naumiestis/Kudirkos Naumiestis, Lithuania; Philadelphia);
FREUDENHEIM, GERTLER, KLINGHOFFER (Austria/Poland/Ukraine; Philadelphia; other USA);
EICKSON/ISAACSON/ISAACSOHN/EZICKSON (Russian Empire; Lithuania; Philadelphia)
FRIEDMAN, FREIDMAN, FREEDMAN, CORSON (Philadelphia; NJ; NY)