Re: Reunion Genealogy App
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 16:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Jeffrey,

Thanks for asking your question about whether there will be a Reunion
Genealogy App users group meeting. No one has organized such a meeting
nor filled out a request for one. If you can find someone to lead it
and can use a room of 20 people or less, there may still be a way to
get onto the calendar, but we are pretty full.

All the best,
Robinn Magid
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair
robinn.magid [at] gmail.com