Jews Living in Japan
From: Mark Halpern (markhalpern.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 08:28:26 -0700 (PDT)
I lived in Japan in the 1980s. I am interested in all intersections of Jews and Japan. I have found five other people who are attending the Conference who once lived in Japan. Therefore, I have set up a reunion of sorts with those people. If there is anyone else who ever lived in Japan and wants to join us, please contact me privately.

Mark Halpern
mark [at] halpern.com

PS: I will be giving a session on Wednesday at 4 PM entitled "The Trip of a Lifetime: Refugees Find Safe Haven via Japan" about Sugihara and one refugee whom he saved.
  • (no other messages in thread)