Re: Wifi and Internet speed
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 19:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
Eli R. asked about WIFI and what's available to speakers at the conference.

Each meeting room has a computer with an English keyboard, an LED
projector and a projection screen. Computers will use thumb drives
(USB drives) and will be hardwired for internet service. We expect
that it will work like at every other IAJGS conference.

Speakers will have priority access to one of the computers set up in
the Resource Village where they can test their presentation on our
equipment.

If you need more information than this, please contact me privately
and I will direct you to the A/V provider.

All the best,
Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair