Re: Mobile app
From: Teri Sosa (terisosagmail.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 23:21:44 -0700 (PDT)
I am wondering if someone can tell me if you need to be registered for the conference to sign up for the app.

If you do not need to be registered, does the app check if you are registered before providing the list of attendees?

I am happy to provide my name and email to conference attendees, but would prefer not to be part of a list that anyone in the general public can register for and access.

Thanks.
Teri