General Reminder!
From: Dan Oren (dorenaya.yale.edu)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 03:28:08 -0700 (PDT)

REGISTER NOW through July 28 for the IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference August 5-10!
(Rates are higher for on-site sign-up.)

Now offering ON-DEMAND! on-line viewing of most of the Conference sessions via
your internet-connected device beginning in mid-August and going through next
July!

Now offering our Conference App for free downloading.

Now available: our world-class program and world-class roster of speakers and
activities.
Get the latest info on new events and activities needing registration at
iajgs2018.org

Don’t miss out. Do widzenia; l’hitraot; see you soon, in Warsaw!

Dan Oren
IAJGS 2018 Listserv Communications
Woodbridge, Connecticut USA

  • (no other messages in thread)