Slideshow Tributes at the Thursday Night Gala Dinner
From: Robinn Magid (robinn.magidgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
We're trying an experiment and you're invited to be part of it...

Imagine, if you will, that during the Thursday Gala dinner, we play a PowerPoint Slideshow... featuring YOUR family in photos or tribute.

You can create your own unique PowerPoint slide or send us the text or photo you would like to include and for $180 -  payable through your conference registration - you can submit the material you want to include by Tuesday afternoon (August 7) to Josh.magid [at] gmail.com and join the tributes. Submissions are subject to our view of appropriateness by the way.

It'll be our collective Family Album!

The goal is to raise another $5000 in advertising.. that's about 28 different slides. I'll start it off by buying three of them... who'll join me?

I think I'll post those precious family photos that I've been hoping you'd ask me to see... and post "In Loving Memory..."

All the best,

Robinn Magid
Berkeley, California
IAJGS 2018 Warsaw Conference Lead Co-Chair

  • (no other messages in thread)