JRI-Poland at the Conference – Part 3
From: Mark Halpern (markhalpern.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 03:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Fellow Conference Goers:

This year the Conference is in our “court” – in the ancestral homes for our many volunteers and supporters. This year, JRI-Poland is a Platinum Sponsor of the 38th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy.

JRI-Poland is an all-volunteer organization. We have hundreds of active volunteers from all around the globe. Our volunteers are coordinators of the indexing process. They are fund raisers. They enter and check data. They manage and update our website. They respond to researcher questions. And much more.

JRI-Poland has scheduled two meetings during the Conference to get together with our existing volunteers and prospective volunteers.

On Wednesday from 12:15 to 13:15, we will host Current Volunteers in the Radom-HM 7 room for a brown bag luncheon. Bring your lunch for a lively discussion of JRI-Poland’s plans for the future and a discussion of topics of interest to you.

On Thursday from 12:15 to 13:15, we will host New Volunteers in the Radom-HM 7 room for a brown bag luncheon. Bring your lunch. We will explain the volunteer opportunities available to support an organization that supports your research and answer your questions.

Come by the JRI-Poland booth at the Share Fair on Sunday and the Resource Village on Monday through Wednesday to discuss anything about JRI-Poland’s activities, volunteer opportunities, or just to schmooze.

See you all soon.

Mark Halpern
JRI-Poland Conference Coordinator

  • (no other messages in thread)