Drinking Water, Airport Transportation, Debit Card Questions
From: L Lubin (l.lubinyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:39:11 -0700 (PDT)
1]  Got zero responses to my question earlier about drinking water - no idea if that means no one has a clue, or that it is obvious to everyone.  So asking again - safe to drink the tap water, or better not to drink it?  What about bottled water?

2]  Can one get from the Airport to the Westin via Public Transportation - and if yes, can anyone explain clearly how to do it?   How much does it cost, and is exact change required?

3] about how much is a Taxi from the airport to the Westin, and how much should one tip?

4] Turns out the debit card I have that charges the least is one that is not chip-enabled.  Will I be able to use it at any of the ATMs?

Best,

Lois