Re: Laundromats
From: Myron & Christine (momrykrogers.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 10:09:21 -0700 (PDT)
Found these laundromats in Warsaw:

http://pralniasupra.pl/pralnia-samoobslugowa

http://www.pralniaspeedqueen.waw.pl/en/pricelist    This one seems to have a lot of locations in Warsaw, not sure if any are close to the Hilton, hopefully the hotel can help.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 15, 2018, at 9:49 PM, Joan Ganz via Discuss <discuss [at] iajgs2018.org> wrote:

My husband and I will be traveling to Belarus and around Poland for two weeks prior to the IAJGS conference and we are trying not to overpack clothing.

Is there a self-service laundromat at the Warsaw Hilton or near the hotel?

In general, do they have self service laundromats in Poland? From past experience, laundromats do not exist in the Ukraine. Hotel laundry service can become pricey.

Thank you for your help,

Joan Ganz