To Bessarabian researchers
From: Yefim Kogan (yefimkverizon.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2018 02:04:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everybody,  hope you had a pleasant trip to Warsaw.

I am looking forward to see you today at SHARE Fair at 3pm.  Please check out
our Bessarabia Table with maps, stories.
Bring your questions, and we could schedule a personal meeting during the week
or discuss it today.  I believe that several people volunteered to help me at
the table, that would be great.

Also do not forget to come tomorrow morning. We have a presentation starting at
9:15am on Moldovan Archives.  You will find a lot of new information on
Archives never published.

All the best, writing from Westin, Warsaw,
Yefim Kogan
JewishGen Bessarabia SIG Leader and Coordinator